Couch Potato Pickings
Now this is a real Christmas cracker of a film packed with comedy, romance, pathos, and of course celebs. There’s something in it for everyone.
I’m sure everyone has their favourite and least favourite scenarios from this episodic film.
These are my Top 9, starting with my least favouite:
9) Colin (Kris Marshall) and the American girls
8) Movie sex scene stand-ins John (Martin Freeman) and Judy (Joanna Page)
7) Newlyweds Juliet (Keira Knightley) and Peter (Chiwetel Ejiofor) and Juliet’s secret admirer Mark (Andrew Lincoln).
6) Work colleagues Sarah (Laura Linney) and Karl (Rodrigo Santoro)
5) Writer Jamie (Colin Firth) and Portuguese housekeeper Aurelia (Lucia Monez).
4) Widower Daniel (Liam Neeson) and his stepson Sam (Thomas Sangster).
3) Ageing popstar Billy Mack (Bill Nighy) and his manager Joe (Gregor Fisher)
2) Prime Minister David (Hugh Grant) and tea girl Natalie (Martine McCutcheon).
1) Harry (Alan Rickman) and Karen (Emma Thompson).