Find us on facebook
Latest Reviews – Cinema
Latest Reviews – DVD
Win two Italian classic horrors: Black Sabbath and Baron Blood
Win Django Unchained on Blu-ray
Who won Life of Pi on Blu-ray?
Who won a deluxe edition of George A Romero’s Knightriders?
Who won the Evil Dead Trilogy and LG Blu-Ray Home Cinema System?
- Blu-ray/DVD review | Cría cuervos (Raise Ravens) | Carlos Saura’s haunting celebration of childhood in fascist Spain gets a UK BFI release
- Win two classic Italian horrors from Mario Bava, Black Sabbath and Baron Blood
- Film review | Django Unchained – Quentin Tarantino’s Bloody (& wordy!) Blaxploitation Western
- Film review | Kill for Me – Getting steamed-up over a Strangers on a Train for girls
- Thought for the Day from My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Name That Chest
Unforgettable Screen Entrances
- No public Twitter messages.
Rate the Romances
Cinema Top 10
DVD Top 10
Ebuzzing – Top Blog ranking
Category Archives: Advent Calendar 2010
So now the tinsel’s coming down, here’s the second half of our Movie Advent Calendar to find out who was hiding behind the boxes! Enjoy. And to finish off your Christmas in Bing-tastic style, pop back tomorrow to find out … Continue reading
We hope you’ve had as much fun guessing the content of our Movie Advent Calendar as we had writing up the clues. All good things must come to an end though… Lucky Christmas is just beginning! Here is the first … Continue reading
24. Where the tree tops glisten, and children listen, to hear crooning in the snow… To recap, we’ve chosen a set of 24 Christmas-themed film stills – and each day in the run up to Christmas we’ve been giving you … Continue reading
23. Every time a bell rings… this movie is re-issued on DVD. We’ve nearly opened all the windows of our Advent Calendar. Which Christmas classic have we chosen as today’s film? To recap, we’ve chosen a set of 24 Christmas-themed … Continue reading
22. What the Dickens has Disney done to this seasonal classic? “Bah! Humbug!” To recap, we’ve chosen a set of 24 Christmas-themed film stills – and each day in the run up to Christmas we’re giving you a teaser clue … Continue reading
21. Next stop North Pole! Yesterday’s film had a literary origin. So does today’s. To recap, we’ve chosen a set of 24 Christmas-themed film stills – and each day in the run up to Christmas we’re giving you a teaser … Continue reading
20. “My name is Ebenezer Scrooge and not a lot of people know that.” There’s no way we could have avoided Charles Dickens’s classic festive tale in our seasonal selection, but which cinematic version have we picked? To recap, we’ve … Continue reading
19. With this many Christmas lights, boughs of holly don’t get a look in. Shield your eyes when you open today’s advent window. To recap, we’ve chosen a set of 24 Christmas-themed film stills – and each day in the run … Continue reading
18. ‘Tis the season to be scary… Did you guess who was behind yesterday’s personal ad teaser? Pretty obvious, I reckon. Today’s clue is a tad more cryptic. To recap, we’ve chosen a set of 24 Christmas-themed film stills – … Continue reading