Find us on facebook
Latest Reviews – Cinema
Latest Reviews – DVD
Win Tickets to a Special Advance Screening of Spooks: The Greater Good
The Town That Dreaded Sundown – Win Signed Movie Poster!
Win What We Do In The Shadows DVDs!
Who won Interstellar on Blu-ray?
Who won a Paddington goody bag!
Who won Extraterrestrial T-shirt and DVD?
- The Duke of Burgundy | Film review – Kinky folie á deux is a sensual, strange and utterly compelling romance
- Win Tickets to a Special Advance Screening of Spooks: The Greater Good – In Cinemas May 8
- Automata | Film review – The robots are taking Antonio Banderas for a ride
- Film review | Renoir – Painter’s final muse and the Côte d’Azur make a pretty picture
- The Inbetweeners 2 | Film review – The loser lads are scraping the bottom of the barrel Down Under
Name That Chest
Unforgettable Screen Entrances
- No public Twitter messages.
Rate the Romances
Ebuzzing – Top Blog ranking
Category Archives: Guilty Pleasures
After their hilarious screening of Mega Pirahna (out on DVD on 9 August, by the way), The Alibi Film Club in Dalston, East London is showing the underground 1982 horror classic, Pieces. This sleazy Spanish slasher sees Hollywood husband and … Continue reading
Okay, so Ashton Kutcher’s a very cute LA florist who proposes to his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day then whips off to work in his beaten-up pink truck in a haze of euphoria when she says a rather surprised Yes! Actually, … Continue reading
When The Man with the Golden Gun is good, it’s very, very good. But when it’s bad, it’s still not as bad as Die Another Day. Or A View to a Kill. Or Moonraker. Or Licence to Kill. Or Quantum … Continue reading
My tatty old video of White Palace is dated 1990, the year the film came out. Nearly twenty years old; but the theme provides the same guilty pleasure now as it did then – older woman wowing much younger guy … Continue reading
First off, I’m going to fess up and say that Pretty Woman has to qualify as the ultimate guilty pleasure for a card-carrying feminist like myself. (Oh, all right, I don’t actually have a card but you get my drift). Basically, what … Continue reading
Welcome to the guilty pleasure-dome here on Movie Talk where I’m going to be waxing lyrical from time to time on some of those movies that you love but perceived wisdom says you shouldn’t. Critics hate them, but punters love … Continue reading