Find us on facebook
Latest Reviews – Cinema
Latest Reviews – DVD
Win Thunderbirds Are Go! and Thunderbird 6 on Blu-ray
Win Focus starring Will Smith on Blu-ray
Who won a DVD bundle with Jupiter Ascending
Who won Stonehearst Asylum on DVD?
Who won The Haunting of Radcliffe House on DVD?
- Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation | Film review – Cruise & co back for another burst of derring-do
- The Immortal Story (1968) | DVD release – Orson Welles’ period drama is a bittersweet beauty indeed
- Clouds of Sils Maria | DVD review – At their peak amid the Alps: Juliette Binoche, Kristen Stewart & Chloë Grace Moretz
- Dead Shadows | DVD release – Paris by night can be monstrous affair!
- While We’re Young | Film review – Ben Stiller & Naomi Watts try to leap the generation gap
Name That Chest
Unforgettable Screen Entrances
- No public Twitter messages.
Rate the Romances
Ebuzzing – Top Blog ranking
Category Archives: Guilty Pleasures
After their hilarious screening of Mega Pirahna (out on DVD on 9 August, by the way), The Alibi Film Club in Dalston, East London is showing the underground 1982 horror classic, Pieces. This sleazy Spanish slasher sees Hollywood husband and … Continue reading
Okay, so Ashton Kutcher’s a very cute LA florist who proposes to his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day then whips off to work in his beaten-up pink truck in a haze of euphoria when she says a rather surprised Yes! Actually, … Continue reading
When The Man with the Golden Gun is good, it’s very, very good. But when it’s bad, it’s still not as bad as Die Another Day. Or A View to a Kill. Or Moonraker. Or Licence to Kill. Or Quantum … Continue reading
My tatty old video of White Palace is dated 1990, the year the film came out. Nearly twenty years old; but the theme provides the same guilty pleasure now as it did then – older woman wowing much younger guy … Continue reading
First off, I’m going to fess up and say that Pretty Woman has to qualify as the ultimate guilty pleasure for a card-carrying feminist like myself. (Oh, all right, I don’t actually have a card but you get my drift). Basically, what … Continue reading
Welcome to the guilty pleasure-dome here on Movie Talk where I’m going to be waxing lyrical from time to time on some of those movies that you love but perceived wisdom says you shouldn’t. Critics hate them, but punters love … Continue reading