Find us on facebook
Latest Reviews – Cinema
Latest Reviews – DVD
Win two Italian classic horrors: Black Sabbath and Baron Blood
Win Django Unchained on Blu-ray
Who won Life of Pi on Blu-ray?
Who won a deluxe edition of George A Romero’s Knightriders?
Who won the Evil Dead Trilogy and LG Blu-Ray Home Cinema System?
- Small Screen – this week’s top ten DVDs…
- Blu-ray/DVD review | Cría cuervos (Raise Ravens) | Carlos Saura’s haunting celebration of childhood in fascist Spain gets a UK BFI release
- Win two classic Italian horrors from Mario Bava, Black Sabbath and Baron Blood
- Film review | Django Unchained – Quentin Tarantino’s Bloody (& wordy!) Blaxploitation Western
- Film review | Kill for Me – Getting steamed-up over a Strangers on a Train for girls
Name That Chest
Unforgettable Screen Entrances
- No public Twitter messages.
Rate the Romances
Cinema Top 10
DVD Top 10
Ebuzzing – Top Blog ranking
Tag Archives: Abraham Lincoln
Who’s going to be showered in Oscar glory in 2013? Will Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln scrabble together enough votes to make history? Will romantic comedy Silver Linings Playbook defy Academy Award tradition? Or will Ben Affleck’s Argo pull off victory? With … Continue reading
So we’re gearing up for Oscars fever here at Movie Talk and getting very excited about the variety of films up for this year’s Best Picture award on Sunday night. But we’ve discovered they fall rather nicely into three distinct … Continue reading
Movie Talk is putting its reputation on the line and making a few brilliantly inspired predictions about who is going to be walking out of the British Academy Film Awards on Sunday night with a great big smile on their … Continue reading
Lincoln, Steven Spielberg’s epic drama about Abraham Lincoln, is sure to be handsomely rewarded on Oscar night, and will undoubtedly become a cinematic set text in American classrooms for years to come, but less reverential viewers may find this two-and-a-half … Continue reading
At last, the secret life of the 16th president of the United States stands revealed. Statesman, orator and stovepipe-hat wearer by day, Abraham Lincoln was by night a fearsome hunter of the undead! Rip up the history books and don … Continue reading