Find us on facebook
Latest Reviews – Cinema
Latest Reviews – DVD
Win two Italian classic horrors: Black Sabbath and Baron Blood
Win Django Unchained on Blu-ray
Who won Life of Pi on Blu-ray?
Who won a deluxe edition of George A Romero’s Knightriders?
Who won the Evil Dead Trilogy and LG Blu-Ray Home Cinema System?
- DVD review | The Keys of the Kingdom | The dignified 1944 religious drama that made Gregory Peck a star
- Small Screen – this week’s top ten DVDs…
- Blu-ray/DVD review | Cría cuervos (Raise Ravens) | Carlos Saura’s haunting celebration of childhood in fascist Spain gets a UK BFI release
- Win two classic Italian horrors from Mario Bava, Black Sabbath and Baron Blood
- Film review | Django Unchained – Quentin Tarantino’s Bloody (& wordy!) Blaxploitation Western
Name That Chest
Unforgettable Screen Entrances
- No public Twitter messages.
Rate the Romances
Cinema Top 10
DVD Top 10
Ebuzzing – Top Blog ranking
Tag Archives: asperger’s syndrome
Adam, starring Brit actor Hugh Dancy, is a film about a guy with Asperger’s syndrome. When Adam meets Beth (Rose Byrne), an attractive young woman from his New York apartment block, the pair are instantly attracted. But, as they get … Continue reading
A Bollywood Forrest Gump. This was a label applied to Indian movie My Name is Khan following its international release earlier this year. It’s the story of Rizvan Khan – a Muslim man with Asperger’s who lives happily in the … Continue reading
If you were introduced to this film’s title character at a social event, you’d probably think ‘what a strange and dull young man’. Any attempts to use wit or sarcasm in his presence would fall embarrassingly flat, and it’s also … Continue reading