Find us on facebook
Latest Reviews – Cinema
Latest Reviews – DVD
Win Django Unchained on Blu-ray
Who won Life of Pi on Blu-ray?
Who won a deluxe edition of George A Romero’s Knightriders?
Who won the Evil Dead Trilogy and LG Blu-Ray Home Cinema System?
- Blu-ray review | Black Sabbath | Boris Karloff’s 1960s trilogy of terror gets the Arrow Video treatment
- DVD review | Curandero: Dawn of the Demon | Robert Rodriguez’s Mexican indie is CSI with an occult twist
- Win Quentin Tarantino Western Django Unchained on Blu-ray!
- Film review | The Great Gatsby – Baz Luhrmann gives Gatsby glitz but true class is missing
- Big Screen – this week’s top ten at the cinema…
Name That Chest
Unforgettable Screen Entrances
- No public Twitter messages.
Rate the Romances
Cinema Top 10
DVD Top 10
Ebuzzing – Top Blog ranking
Tag Archives: Ghost
What are the most romantic movies of all time? We’ve polled our writers to come up with cinema’s top 50 romances and we’re counting down the chart each day this week. Let us know what you think of our rankings. … Continue reading
1. Everything I Do, I Do it For You from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. This Bryan Adams ballad remained at the number one spot in the UK for 16 weeks. It’s hardly surprising then that so many of us … Continue reading
Tony Blair is so widely loathed nowadays that it’s easy to forget that he was… it sticks in the throat to say it… once actually rather popular. Like thousands of others, political journalist turned novelist Robert Harris used to be … Continue reading
Imagine Tony Blair hauled off to answer charges of war crimes before the International Criminal Court in The Hague. Such a prospect would gladden many hearts, I’m sure, yet in the real world it’s no more likely than seeing the … Continue reading
This movie version of the popular stage musical, very loosely based on the story of Diana Ross and The Supremes, stars music industry darling Beyoncé. However, the real star of this film is Jennifer Hudson. She totally outshines her co-stars … Continue reading
You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video If you get caught between the Moon and New York City The best that you can do …… The best that you can do is fall in love … Continue reading
Following Patrick Swayze’s death last week, the channels here in the UK have all jumped at the chance to show his repertoire of TV shows and films. Hardly surprising of course. It was bound to happen. On the morning the … Continue reading
A couple of days ago, I gave some thought to the ultimate chick flick… Pretty Woman? When Harry Met Sally? Mamma Mia? And then, sadly, Patrick Swayze died, and the news reports featured girls of all ages all declaring their … Continue reading
Showing on E4 tonight at 11.05pm Screen kisses, don’t you just love ‘em? Cinematic smooches feature in so many films, but give it some thought – how many can you actually visualise? Romantic movie moments are very easy to recall, but … Continue reading
Showing on Channel 4 tonight at 10.35pm This film is regularly voted highly in those polls of romantic moments in the movies, and there was one year when it came in at Number One. When I read this I was … Continue reading