Find us on facebook
Latest Reviews – Cinema
Latest Reviews – DVD
Win Django Unchained on Blu-ray
Who won Life of Pi on Blu-ray?
Who won a deluxe edition of George A Romero’s Knightriders?
Who won the Evil Dead Trilogy and LG Blu-Ray Home Cinema System?
- Film review | Django Unchained – Quentin Tarantino’s Bloody (& wordy!) Blaxploitation Western
- Film review | Kill for Me – Getting steamed-up over a Strangers on a Train for girls
- Thought for the Day from My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- Blu-ray review | Black Sabbath | Boris Karloff’s 1960s trilogy of terror gets the Arrow Video treatment
- DVD review | Curandero: Dawn of the Demon | Robert Rodriguez’s Mexican indie is CSI with an occult twist
Name That Chest
Unforgettable Screen Entrances
- No public Twitter messages.
Rate the Romances
Cinema Top 10
DVD Top 10
Ebuzzing – Top Blog ranking
Tag Archives: I’ve Loved You So Long
Acting in French clearly brings out the best in Kristin Scott Thomas – just watch her subtle, moving performance as an ex-convict seeking rehabilitation in I’ve Loved You So Long for evidence. Psychological thriller In Your Hands finds her in … Continue reading
Kristin Scott Thomas‘s adoptive country France has been giving her the best roles of her career lately – and French filmmakers have been encouraging her to go ever further in pursuit of emotional truth. Recently, she’s stripped herself of make-up … Continue reading
Kristin Scott Thomas just gets better and better – and braver. She turned 50 earlier this year, but her recent roles have been ever more challenging, more daring, and more revealing. She stripped herself of make-up for her acclaimed 2008 … Continue reading
Currently available on Sky Box office and FilmFlex Can you confidently say that you never make judgements about people before finding out all the facts about their situation? Don’t be too eager to answer that. First of all, check out … Continue reading
The Best view | I’ve Loved You So Long – Kristin Scott Thomas’s former convict comes up from the depths of despair
Unaccountably overlooked by this year’s Oscars, and shamefully neglected by Movie Talk until now, Kristin Scott Thomas gives the performance of her career in the moving French drama I’ve Loved You So Long (Il y a longtemps que je t’aime). … Continue reading