Find us on facebook
Latest Reviews – Cinema
Latest Reviews – DVD
Win Django Unchained on Blu-ray
Who won Life of Pi on Blu-ray?
Who won a deluxe edition of George A Romero’s Knightriders?
Who won the Evil Dead Trilogy and LG Blu-Ray Home Cinema System?
- Thought for the Day from My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- Blu-ray review | Black Sabbath | Boris Karloff’s 1960s trilogy of terror gets the Arrow Video treatment
- DVD review | Curandero: Dawn of the Demon | Robert Rodriguez’s Mexican indie is CSI with an occult twist
- Win Quentin Tarantino Western Django Unchained on Blu-ray!
- Film review | The Great Gatsby – Baz Luhrmann gives Gatsby glitz but true class is missing
Name That Chest
Unforgettable Screen Entrances
- No public Twitter messages.
Rate the Romances
Cinema Top 10
DVD Top 10
Ebuzzing – Top Blog ranking
Tag Archives: L.A. Confidential
Woody Harrelson is mesmerising as the anti-hero of gripping crime drama Rampart, set against a backdrop of police corruption in 1999 Los Angeles, but his pill-popping, booze-swigging, suspect-beating dirty cop, is so irredeemably unsympathetic that you almost wish he weren’t … Continue reading
Today is your last chance to enter our competition to win Bad Lieutenant on DVD so get going! Please note that this competition is not fixed and bribes will not be accepted (unless they’re, like, reeeally good). And just to … Continue reading
Why is it that some real life crimes have captured the imagination of the public more than others? Back in 1947, in California, 22-year-old Elizabeth Short (aka the Black Dahlia) was gruesomely butchered. Her murder has never been solved. There … Continue reading
Our competition to win a copy of the two-disc special edition of Curtis Hanson’s period crime thriller L.A. Confidential is now closed. Well done to all our entrants – everyone answered correctly that Kim Basinger was the member of the … Continue reading
This competition has now closed. Curtis Hanson’s period crime thriller L.A. Confidential is over a decade old, but with its release on DVD and Blu-ray as a two-disc special edition the 1997 movie remains as gripping as ever. Based on … Continue reading