David Tennant and Billie Piper are two of the big-name stars appearing in the Beeb’s new drama, True Love. Mr Tennant talks to us about the challenge of improvising scripts, and the complications of love, while writer Dominic Savage outlines the five compelling stories in the series.
Also this week:
• Primeval’s Hannah Spearritt discusses life after dinosaurs, and the possibility of appearing in the Canadian spin-off series, Primeval: New World
• Rebecca Front returns to our screens in a sketch show with a twist, playing a psychotherapist who has an unusual caseload of Psychobitches including Eva Braun, Mother Teresa and Joan of Arc.
• Cherry Healey tries out all manner of lifestyle choices in her latest characteristically hands-on series, How to Get a Life – how many people would get a tattoo in the name of journalism?
• Prime Suspect gets an American makeover, with Mario Bello taking on the lead role as a straight-talking detective rumpling the feathers of her male colleagues
• Chris Packham travels the world, from rainforests to the Savannah, exploring the Secrets of Our Living Planet
All this, plus the week’s best new films and documentaries, and the ongoing clashes in Euro 2012, with Clive Tyldesley reminiscing about previous European Championships. And, of course, the very best listings for Sky and Virgin viewers.