• Lock up your grannies! Or at least their hearing aids… Malcolm Tucker, the only man who can outswear Gordon Ramsay, is back on our screens in The Thick of It. Peter Capaldi tells us what it’s like to play a character who threatens colleagues with spinedectomies at regular intervals.
• Raymond Blanc discusses the latest batch of duos who desperately want to win The Restaurant
• Zoë Ball and Jamie Theakston talk about their brand new, Krypton Factor-esque game show, Britain’s Best Brain
• Ray Mears gets well wrapped up to explore the chilliest parts of Canada
• Andrew Marr looks at the events in the early 20th century that shaped modern Britain
All this, plus James May’s Toy Stories, the return of Waterloo Road, James Earl Jones in House, Christine Baranski in Ugly Betty, Leonard Nimoy back in Fringe, and Liam Neeson taking on an all-new action role. We cover more channels than any other listings magazine – because we love TV as much as you do!